West Shore Bank approved its first mortgage loan in 1900 and today we are proud to be one of the top home lenders along Michigan's lakeshore.
Home Mortgage Loans
Download the WSB Mortgage app
When you download the WSB Mortgage app, you can access your entire mortgage process from beginning to end! This app allows you to communicate directly within the in-app message board and see your full list of to-do items to track what you need and where you are in the loan process.
Types of Mortgage Loans
Explore Home Loans Along the Lakeshore:
- Fixed-Rate Mortgage Loans: Offers stability and predictability because your interest rate stays the same through the life of the loan.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM Loan): Enjoy a low introductory rate and the flexibility of periodic rate adjustments.
- USDA Rural Housing Loans: 100% mortgage financing for eligible properties and borrowers.
- MSHDA Loans: Learn more about down payment assistance for eligible homebuyers.
- Construction Loans: Short-term financing for the costs of building your dream home.
- Home Equity Loans: Convert the equity you’ve built in your house into affordable financing for a large expense.
- HELOC: A flexible revolving line of credit secured by the equity in your home.
Get Your Mortgage from West Shore Bank!
When you're buying a home, working with experts makes a difference. West Shore Bank's mortgage lenders are based in your Northern Michigan and West Michigan communities along the lakeshore. All of our decision-making and loan processing is done locally. With attentive, friendly service from start to finish, West Shore Bank can help you find the mortgage loan solution that is right for you. Apply for a mortgage online or visit one of our nine locations in Ludington, Frankfort, Hart, Manistee, Onekama, Scottville, or Traverse City.