With a CD, your principal is insured and you can earn higher returns on your deposit then with a traditional business savings account.
Business Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
No Monthly Fees
What are the Benefits of a Business CD?
With a Certificate of Deposit (CD), you’ll earn a higher return for a longer-term commitment. With a CD you will receive:
- Higher returns than savings account
- Competitive, fixed rate for length of term
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 14 days to 60 months)
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- $500 minimum deposit to open
Open A Business Certificate of Deposit!
West Shore Bank has been Making a Difference Since 1898. For over a century, we have remained committed to helping the people and businesses along the lakeshore to improve their financial well-being. Visit one of our nine locations in Ludington, Frankfort, Hart, Manistee, Onekama, Scottville, or Traverse City.
Earn $300 and more
with a new Interest Secure Checking
Interest Secure Checking gives you more including IDProtect®, Cell Phone Protection, $hopping Rewards, Telehealth and more. Don't forget new accounts are eligible to earn $300!
*0.04% Annual Percentage Yield.*