Digital Banking is a seamless experience across all your devices. Conveniently manage your money with WSB Touch any time —day or night, no matter where you are.
Digital banking at West Shore Bank is easy to use, saves you time, and gives you more control over your accounts, budget, and financial goals.
- Pay Bills
- Deposit Checks
- And more
West Shore Bank Touch Features
Whether you’re here along the lakeshore or traveling, the WSB mobile app for Apple and Android devices goes with you wherever you are.
- A seamless experience with consistent look and feel across all devices
- Free, secure and easy-to-use for West Shore Bank customers
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Encrypted service to keep information secure
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime - at home or on the go:
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts held at West Shore Bank and other financial institution accounts
- Pay people you know and trust with Zelle®
- Pay bills one-time or recurring with ease
- Set Debit and Credit card controls
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere
- Track spending
- Set budgets and financial goals
- View accounts at other financial institutions
- View check and deposit images
- Access electronic statements
- Set balance and transaction alerts
- Chat securely with a Customer Care representative
- And more
If I have multiple Online Banking accounts will I have to log in to each account with the usernames and passwords for each account separately?
With our new mobile app, you can sign into multiple user profiles and quickly switch between them using a PIN instead of entering a username and password. If you add more profiles to your mobile app, you will need to set up two-factor authentication (2FA) for each of them.
How do I add additional login profiles to my mobile app?
- From the top of the menu bar press the person icon next to your profile name.
- Select Add profile.
- Sign in to the second profile.
- If prompted, answer the security question. If not, continue to the next step.
- If prompted, complete the profile information in the form, and then select Done.
- Enter a PIN for the new profile.
- Confirm the PIN for the new profile.
How do I switch between profiles on my mobile app?
- From the top of the menu bar press the switch icon next to your profile name.
- Select the profile you wish to log into.
- Enter the PIN or use the fingerprint authentication if prompted.
What is two-factor authentication?
Two-factor authentication is a security feature that helps safeguard your account information. To implement 2FA, you will need to enroll an email address and a phone number (mobile or landline). Once this information is entered, you’ll choose one of three options to receive a one-time verification code:
1. Text message to the mobile phone entered,
2. Automated phone call to phone number entered, or
3. Authenticator App (download the Authy app here).
After entering the verification code, if you are logging in from a secure computer, you have the option to select “Don’t ask for code again on this computer.” This allows you to avoid having to enter a verification code during each login. This option should never be selected on a shared or public computer.
How does the phone call verification process work?
If you select to receive a phone call (cell phone or landline), you will enter a single specific digit, as directed, before the verification code is provided.
If you do not answer the phone call, please note that a second call will not be made automatically and the system will not leave codes on voicemail. Therefore, if you do not answer the authentication phone call, you will need to select the option to have the code re-sent. (Note: The “from” phone number may be listed as coming from anywhere in the US)
What supported devices and browsers are needed?
Mobile device operating system requirements
- iOS Version 11 or greater is required
- Android Version 5.0 or greater is required as of July 1, 2019
- Microsoft Internet Explorer - Only version 11 will be supported. Our 60 day grace period means that after March 12, 2016, any older version of Internet Explorer may be denied access.
- Microsoft Edge - will be supported at the latest version only. Access may be denied to older versions 60 days after a new version is released.
- Google Chrome - should automatically update and major updates are released approximately every 12 weeks. If Chrome is two versions older than the current stable channel version, access may be denied.
- Apple Safari - currently only sees major upgrades during the Fall. Access may be denied to older versions 60 days after a new version is released. However, this change requires that the new Safari version is available on both MacOS and iOS devices.
- Mozilla FireFox - should automatically update. If FireFox is two versions older than the current stable channel version, access may be denied.
To download the latest browsers, click the links below:
- Google Chrome: https://www.google.com/chrome(Opens in a new Window)
- Firefox: https://www.firefox.com(Opens in a new Window)
- Microsoft Edge: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge(Opens in a new Window)
- Safari is not available for Windows access. To find out more information, visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204416
How can I deposit a check using the WSB Touch app?
Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Enter the check amount
- Select the amount into which you want to make the deposit
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it). Remember, the check must also be endorsed on the back with "MOBILE DEPOSIT"
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
user guides and resources