With lenders and Treasury Management experts who understand how to maximize your cash flow and working capital needs...you're well served by our team.
Business Lines of Credit
Benefits of a Business Line of Credit
As a local business, West Shore Bank feels a special responsibility Michigan businesses. West Shore Bank offers:
- Competitive rates for a wide range of long-term or seasonal business needs
- Seasonal fluctuations
- Capitalize on trade discounts
- Working capital
- Ongoing updates
- And more
- Provides greater financial flexibility
- Repayment customized based on your business’s unique needs
- Funds available right as you need them; apply once then use again as needed thereafter
- Revolving credit – as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Only pay interest on the part that's used
- Funds are easily accessible via check
- Local decision-making and processing in Western Michigan
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
What Can a Business Line of Credit be used for?
Business lines of credit are generally used for short-term expenses such as inventory or unexpected costs, or everyday operating expenses when cash flow is tight. Larger purchases, such as equipment or real estate, have their own business-term loans.
Inquire on a Business Line of Credit!
West Shore Bank has been Making a Difference Since 1898. For over a century, West Shore Bank has remained committed to helping the people and businesses along the lakeshore to improve their financial well-being. Visit one of our ten Michigan locations in Ludington, Muskegon, Frankfort, Hart, Manistee, Onekama, Scottville, or Traverse City.
Inquire now for a business line of credit from the local bank that works hard to support your business!
Banking Your Business
Are you looking for quality service with a personalized touch when it comes to your business banking? Compare our commercial checking or savings account to meet the needs of your local businesses.