More than competitive rates—you're getting in-market expertise and knowledge. From the industrial park to the vineyard on a peninsula, we know Michigan real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Loans
What is a Commercial Real Estate Loan?
A business real estate loan is a commercial mortgage for the purchase, construction, or renovation of commercial properties. Commercial real estate loans are term loans secured by the value of the property. They can be used to purchase owner-occupied or investment properties.
Benefits of a West Shore Bank Business Real Estate Loan
We're a local business, just like you. We work and live in the same community you do. That brings a heightened sense of responsibility to you and your business success.
- Competitive rates for the purchase, refinance, construction, or rehabilitation of commercial properties
- Available for owner-occupied or investment properties
- Repayment terms customized to fit your business's unique needs
- Lending professionals with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Local decision-making and processing in Michigan
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Inquire about a Commercial Real Estate Loan!
West Shore Bank has been Making a Difference Since 1898. For over a century, West Shore Bank has remained committed to helping the people and businesses along the lakeshore to improve their financial well-being. Visit one of our ten Michigan locations in Ludington, Muskegon, Frankfort, Hart, Manistee, Onekama, Scottville, or Traverse City.
Inquire now for a business real estate loan from the local bank that works hard to support your business!
Banking Your Business
Are you looking for quality service with a personalized touch when it comes to your business banking? Compare our commercial checking or savings account to meet the needs of your local businesses.