Whether you are an institution or individual, following the steps in the investment management process are critical for a sound and prudent investment portfolio.
- Identify goals, risk tolerance, and constraints
- Set long-term asset allocation
- Tailor a customized portfolio
- Monitor portfolio characteristics and performance
- Frequent education and communication
- The key decision for any portfolio to meet goals
- Set target allocation and parameters
- Control amounts and types of risks undertaken
- “Top-down” investment approach
- Employ prudent risk management
- Diversification is a vital component
- Keep costs incurred low
- Time in the market beats timing the market
Put more away for a rainy day.
Take advantage of our special Money Market Savings Account, with a 6-month introductory rate and Annual Percentage Yield for a limited time.