Our Student Checking account is designed for students on the move!
What are the Benefits of a Student Checking Account?
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- $10 minimum deposit to open
- Digital banking services include mobile deposit, bill pay, MoneyTracker budget tool, alerts, and Zelle®
- Free ATM/debit card with Extra Awards®
- Free WSB Touch mobile app available
- Enroll for e-statements (Paper statements available for $3 monthly)
- Automatically converts to a Simple Secure checking account after six years
- Must be 15 years or older
- Student ID, work permit, or valid driver’s license required
- Adult parent or guardian must be a joint owner if under age of 18
Open a Student Checking Account
West Shore Bank has been Making a Difference Since 1898. For over a century, we have remained committed to helping the people and businesses along the lakeshore to improve their financial well-being. Bank with us in person or on the go! Visit one of our nine Michigan branches in Ludington, Frankfort, Hart, Manistee, Onekama, Scottville, or Traverse City.
Apply now to open a student checking account and enjoy all the digital services you want with your checking, such as digital banking, Zelle®, and our MoneyTracker budgeting and financial planning tool.
1Standard text messaging and data plan rates may apply. Consult your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply.