Whether it’s a vacation or an unplanned expense—pay for what you need today without incurring debt for tomorrow.
No Monthly Fees
What are the Benefits of a Statement Savings Account?
This type of personal savings account is suited for a variety of needs and age groups.
- FDIC-insured: Safe place to deposit your money with funds insured up to $250,000.
- Competitive Interest Rate: Grow your savings faster with a competitive rate of return.
- No Monthly Fees: Quarterly fee is waived for accountholders under age 18 or with a $100 minimum daily balance.
- Digital Banking Tools: Access your account online and in our mobile app. View transactions and balance, transfer funds, deposit checks, chat with a Customer Care rep, and more.
Requirements of a Statement Savings Account
Learn what is needed to open and maintain a statement savings account.
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- 6 electronic withdrawals allowed per month: unlimited ATM or in-person withdrawals
- Waive the $5 quarterly fee:
- Under age 18, or
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $100
Open A Statement Savings Account
West Shore Bank has been Making a Difference Since 1898. For over a century, we have remained committed to helping the people and businesses along the lakeshore to improve their financial well-being. Bank with us in person or on the go! Visit one of our nine Michigan branches in Ludington, Frankfort, Hart, Manistee, Onekama, Scottville, or Traverse City.
Apply now to open a statement savings account and get started on your savings goal today!
1Standard text messaging and data plan rates may apply. Consult your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply.