Stow away funds for tomorrow—but keep them close at hand for anything life might bring.
Money Market Savings
Digital Check Writing
What are the Benefits of a Money Market Savings Account?
This type of personal savings account offers the liquidity of a checking account with the interest-bearing benefit of a savings account.
- FDIC-insured: Safe place to deposit your money with funds insured up to $250,000.
- Tiered Interest Rate: The higher your balance, the higher your interest rate.
- No Monthly Fees: Avoid the monthly maintenance fee with a minimum $1,000 balance.
- Access to Funds: 6 electronic, check, or other debits allowed per month; unlimited ATM or in-person withdrawals.
- Digital Banking Tools: Access your account online and in our mobile app. View transactions and balance, transfer funds, deposit checks, chat with a Customer Care rep, and more.
Requirements of a Money Market Savings Account
Learn what is needed to open and maintain a Money Market account.
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- 6 electronic withdrawals, or other debits allowed per month: unlimited ATM or in-person withdrawals
- Make deposits at any time or set up direct deposit
- Avoid the $12 monthly maintenance fee by maintaining a minimum balance of $1,000
Open A Money Market Savings Account
West Shore Bank has been Making a Difference Since 1898. For over a century, we have remained committed to helping the people and businesses along the lakeshore to improve their financial well-being. Bank with us in person or on the go! Visit one of our nine Michigan branches in Ludington, Frankfort, Hart, Manistee, Onekama, Scottville, or Traverse City.
Apply now to open a money market savings account and get started on your savings goal today!