With our Insured Municipal Savings account, you can enjoy daily liquidity while reinvesting taxpayer funds in your local community.
Insured Municipal Savings
No Monthly Fees
What are the Benefits of an Insured Municipal Savings Account?
With a Municipal Savings Account, you’ll enjoy flexibility and ease while earning a competitive rate of return on your funds.
- Designed specifically for government entities only
- Higher returns than standard savings account
- Competitive tiered interest rates
- Receive higher rates based on average balance
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- $500 minimum deposit to open
Open an Insured Municipal Savings Account
West Shore Bank has been Making a Difference Since 1898. For over a century, West Shore Bank has remained committed to helping the people and businesses in Michigan improve their financial well-being. Visit one of our nine locations in Ludington, Frankfort, Hart, Manistee, Onekama, Scottville, or Traverse City or contact one of our treasury management representatives for an appointment.