With a business Money Market Savings account, you can have the best of both worlds: flexibility and a higher interest rate.
Business Money Market Savings
Free Digital Banking1
Digital Check Writing
What is a Money Market Savings Account for Business?
This type of commercial savings account offers the liquidity of a checking account with the interest-bearing benefit of a savings account.
- Your deposits are insured by the FDIC up to $250,000
- More access to your funds than a traditional business savings account
- ATM access and check-writing privileges
What are the Benefits of Money Market Savings for Business?
If you can maintain a higher savings balance, you should be rewarded with a higher interest rate and more flexibility. Learn more:
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds
- Greater earnings than regular savings:
- Competitive, tiered rates on entire balance
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Avoid the $12 monthly maintenance fee by maintaining a minimum balance of $1,000
- 6 electronic withdrawals allowed per month; unlimited ATM or in-person withdrawals
- Make deposits at any time or set up direct deposit
- Free digital banking
- Free ATM card
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Open a Business Money Market Savings Account
West Shore Bank has been Making a Difference Since 1898. For over a century, West Shore Bank has remained committed to helping the people and businesses in Michigan improve their financial well-being. Visit one of our nine locations in Ludington, Frankfort, Hart, Manistee, Onekama, Scottville, or Traverse City.
Apply now to open a Business Money Market Savings Account(Opens in a new Window) and enjoy all the digital services you want with your business checking, such as digital banking and treasury management services.
1Standard text messaging and data plan rates may apply. Consult your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply.