When a trip to the bank doesn’t work with your busy schedule, West Shore Bank is still available to your business, 24/7 online.
- Fast and secure service for West Shore Bank business customers
- Save money on postage fees with online bill pay
- Instant access to deposit, savings, and loan balance information
- View detailed account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Export transaction data to many financial software programs
- Simplify account management
- Save time; avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
To Get Started
- Fast and secure service for West Shore Bank customers enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Deposit checks
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile phone or device
- Utilize this service in three convenient ways:
- Web browsing
- Free mobile app for select Apple® and Android™ devices
- Text banking
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
To Get Started with Mobile Banking
- For mobile browsing, open a web browser on your device and go to airteller.com/westshore to login to your West Shore Bank online banking account.
- For mobile app, download the free app for Apple | Android
- For text banking, see our FAQ.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone1
- Service for customers with a checking account from West Shore Bank
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it). Remember, the check must also be endorsed with “MOBILE DEPOSIT”
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
To Get Started with Mobile Deposit
- Download the mobile banking app to begin your enrollment process.
- Call our customer service center at 231-845-3500 or 888-295-4373 to activate our mobile deposit service.
Still have a question? Visit our FAQ for answers to our most common questions about mobile deposit. If you need further assistance, be sure to contact us and we'll be happy to help.
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Save paper and protect the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
To Get Started with eStatements
- Log into online banking and select the "eStatements" icon.
- Enroll in eStatements for your eligible checking and/or savings accounts.
You may also call our customer service center at 231-845-3500 or 888-295-4373 during regular banking hours.
Autobooks lets you send digital invoices to customers, receive digital payments right into your checking account, and manage cash flow — all from inside West Shore Bank’s online and mobile banking.
Send digital invoices, accept electronic payments
Send customers a professional invoice or estimate right from your digital banking. For added flexibility, set up recurring invoices, payment/past due reminders, and sales tax rates. Prefer direct payment? Businesses and nonprofits are provided with a unique link to a secure payment form — which can then be shared with paying customers via text, email, or even pasted into a web page. All payments go directly into your checking account.
Get a complete small business solution, inside digital banking
Autobooks is so much more than just payment acceptance and invoicing. The full suite — available inside your digital banking — also includes financial reporting, payables, and accounting functionality. Best of all, you don’t have to spend endless nights learning how to use Autobooks. The user-friendly interface gives you everything you need to get your business up and running.
Stay on top of payment activity, manage cash flow
Maintaining a healthy cash flow is critical to the success of your small business. Our dashboard keeps you up to date on customer payments — quickly see who’s opened your invoices, who’s made a payment, and who still owes you money. You can also easily access more detailed reports such as vendor balances, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets. All reports automatically update behind the scenes, so you can focus on the bottom line.
Save money on processing fees
Our processing rates will save you money versus expensive app providers — offering you the most reliable and cost-effective way to get paid directly into your checking account.