Whether it’s a vacation or an unplanned expense—pay for what you need today without incurring debt for tomorrow. If you’re looking for a simple savings account to stash your funds and earn interest on your balance, Statement Savings is a good option.
- Competitive Interest
- No Monthly Fees
- Digital Banking
Benefits of a statement savings account
This type of personal savings account is suited for a variety of needs and age groups.
- FDIC-insured: Safe place to deposit your money with funds insured up to $250,000.
- Competitive Interest Rate: Grow your savings faster with a competitive rate of return.
- No Monthly Fees: Quarterly fee is waived for accountholders under age 18 or with a $100 minimum daily balance
- Digital Banking Tools: Access your account online and in our mobile app. View transactions and balance, transfer funds, deposit checks, chat with a Customer Care rep, and more.
Requirements of a statement savings account
Learn what is needed to open and maintain a statement savings account.
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- 6 electronic withdrawals allowed per month: unlimited ATM or in-person withdrawals
- Waive the $5 quarterly fee:
- Under age 18, or
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $100
Open A Statement Savings Account
West Shore Bank has been Making a Difference Since 1898. For over a century, West Shore Bank has remained committed to helping the people and businesses along the lakeshore to improve their financial well-being. Visit one of our nine locations in Ludington, Frankfort, Hart, Manistee, Onekama, Scottville, or Traverse City.
Apply now to open a savings account and enjoy all our digital services such as online banking, mobile banking, digital wallet, Zelle, and our MoneyTracker budgeting and financial planning tool.