Our Student Checking account is designed for students on the move–with robust digital banking tools to help you budget, pay and save!
- No Monthly Fees
- Digital Banking
- EMV Chip Debit Card w/Rewards
Benefits of Student Checking
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- $10 minimum deposit to open
- Digital banking services include mobile deposit, bill pay, MoneyTracker budget tool, alerts, and Zelle®
- Free ATM/debit card with Extra Awards®
- Free WSB Touch mobile app available
- Enroll for e-statements (Paper statements available for $3 monthly)
- Automatically converts to a Simple Secure checking account after six years
- Must be 15 years or older
- Student ID, work permit, or valid driver’s license required
- Adult parent or guardian must be a joint owner if under age of 18
Open A Student Checking Account
West Shore Bank has been Making a Difference Since 1898. For over a century, we have remained committed to helping the people and businesses in Michigan to improve their financial well-being. Bank with us in person or on the go! Visit one of our nine branches in Ludington, Frankfort, Hart, Manistee, Onekama, Scottville, or Traverse City.
Apply now to open student checking account and enjoy all the digital services you want with your checking, such as online banking, mobile banking, digital wallet, Zelle, and our MoneyTracker budgeting and financial planning tool.