Checking perks don’t have to cost more — as a matter of fact, make this account cost less every month by meeting the simple qualifiers.
- Added Perks
- Digital Banking
- EMV Chip Debit Card
- Value-added checking with plenty of perks
- Reduce the low $10 maintenance fee by $2 monthly with each qualifier:
- Primary account holder is age 25 or younger, or 62 or older
- Use your debit card 20 or more times in a statement cycle (PIN or signature)
- Maintain at least one direct deposit or recurring ACH credit of $250 or more in a statement cycle
- Process 3 or more bill payments/mobile deposits or ACH Debits in a statement cycle
- Write 5 or fewer paper checks in a statement cycle
- Receive monthly eStatements
- No minimum balance requirements
- Free digital banking services2
- Free ATM/debit card with UChoose Rewards®
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Enjoy the added perks:
- Free annual investment review
- IDProtect® – identity theft monitoring and resolution service1, 3
- Cellular telephone protection4
- Debit and credit card registration – for one easy call to cancel and request replacement cards1
- Debit Advantage™ buyer’s protection & extended warranty4
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance4
- $hopping Rewards™1
- Travel and leisure discounts1
- Family health discounts1 (This is NOT insurance)
2Standard text messaging and data plan rates may apply. Consult your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply.
3IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners and their joint account owners. Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s). For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member (Fiduciary is not covered). Simple Secure Checking is not available to businesses, clubs, organizations, churches, and schools.
4Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions, and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Insurance products are not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency: Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.
Do you have at least one, reoccurring direct deposit or ACH credit of $250 or more every 30 days?YesNo
Your service charge is estimated to be: $10
Enjoy the added perks:
- IDProtect — identity theft monitoring and resolution service
- Cellular telephone protection
- Debit and credit card registration
- $hopping Rewards
- More Perks
This is just an estimate. Please stop by your local branch for more information.