Our convenient digital banking services allow you to manage your accounts at any time or day or night, no matter where you are.
- A seamless experience with consistent look and feel across all devices
- Free, secure and easy-to-use for West Shore Bank customers
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Encrypted service to keep information secure
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime - at home or on the go:
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts held at West Shore Bank
- Transfer funds between West Shore Bank accounts and other financial institution accounts
- Set Debit and Credit card controls
- Track spending
- Set budgets and financial goals
- View accounts at other financial institutions
- View check and deposit images
- Access electronic statements
- Set balance and transaction alerts
- Chat securely with a Customer Care representative
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease
- Pay a person through e-mail
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up automatic recurring payments
- Set up payment reminders
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Reduce paper waste
- Save on postage fees
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere using our WSB Touch app from your mobile device
- Enroll by selecting the deposit button on your dashboard and follow the instructions
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Enter the check amount
- Select the amount into which you want to make the deposit
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it). Remember, the check must also be endorsed on the back with "MOBILE DEPOSIT."
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
To Get Started
- Mobile device operating system requirements
- iOS Version 11 or greater is required
- Android Version 5.0 or greater is required as of July 1, 2019
- Browser requirements
- Microsoft Internet Explorer - Only version 11 will be supported. Our 60 day grace period means that after March 12, 2016, any older version of Internet Explorer may be denied access.
- Microsoft Edge - will be supported at the latest version only. Access may be denied to older versions 60 days after a new version is released.
- Google Chrome - should automatically update and major updates are released approximately every 12 weeks. If Chrome is two versions older than the current stable channel version, access may be denied.
- Apple Safari - currently only sees major upgrades during the Fall. Access may be denied to older versions 60 days after a new version is released. However, this change requires that the new Safari version is available on both MacOS and iOS devices.
- Mozilla FireFox - should automatically update. If FireFox is two versions older than the current stable channel version, access may be denied.
- To download the latest browsers, click the links below:
- Save paper and protect the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
To Get Started with eStatements
- Log into West Shore Bank Touch, click on an account and then click "Documents."
- Enroll in eStatements for your eligible checking and/or savings accounts.
If you need further assistance, you may call our Customer Care Center at 231.845.3500 or 888.295.4373 during regular banking hours.
Online Users: Click on the Account Login button on our home page to get started.
Mobile App Users: Download the new WSB touch app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Enter your Username and Password to sign in.
- Enter your email address and a phone number where you can receive a text or phone call to obtain a verification code.
- Select how you would like to receive your verification code from one of three options.
- Enter the 7-digit verification code received and click Verify.
- Review the User Agreement and click Accept.
- You will be taken to your new Dashboard to begin your new online banking experience!
If I have multiple Online Banking accounts will I have to log in to each account with the usernames and passwords for each account separately?
With our new mobile app, you can sign into multiple user profiles and quickly switch between them using a PIN instead of entering a username and password. If you add more profiles to your mobile app, you will need to set up two-factor authentication (2FA) for each of them.
How do I add additional login profiles to my mobile app?
- From the top of the menu bar press the person icon next to your profile name.
- Select Add profile.
- Sign in to the second profile.
- If prompted, answer the security question. If not, continue to the next step.
- If prompted, complete the profile information in the form, and then select Done.
- Enter a PIN for the new profile.
- Confirm the PIN for the new profile.
How do I switch between profiles on my mobile app?
- From the top of the menu bar press the switch icon next to your profile name.
- Select the profile you wish to log into.
- Enter the PIN or use the fingerprint authentication if prompted.
What is two-factor authentication?
Two-factor authentication is a security feature that helps safeguard your account information. To implement 2FA, you will need to enroll an email address and a phone number (mobile or landline). Once this information is entered, you’ll choose one of three options to receive a one-time verification code: 1. Text message to the mobile phone entered, 2. Automated phone call to phone number entered, or 3. Authenticator App (download the Authy app here).
After entering the verification code, if you are logging in from a secure computer, you have the option to select “Don’t ask for code again on this computer.” This allows you to avoid having to enter a verification code during each login. This option should never be selected on a shared or public computer.
How does the phone call verification process work?
If you select to receive a phone call (cell phone or landline), you will enter a single specific digit, as directed, before the verification code is provided.
If you do not answer the phone call, please note that a second call will not be made automatically and the system will not leave codes on voicemail. Therefore, if you do not answer the authentication phone call, you will need to select the option to have the code re-sent. (Note: The “from” phone number may be listed as coming from anywhere in the US)
What should I do if I did not receive a verification code to continue with the two-factor authentication enrollment?
Please be sure the phone number you entered is correct. If it needs to be changed, contact our Customer Care Center at 888.295.4373.
How much time do I have to enter the verification code?
Codes are valid for three to six minutes and will expire after that time.
Can I lock myself out from entering an incorrect verification code?
Yes, you can get locked out of the enrollment process if too many attempts are made with an incorrect verification code (more than six times in a single hour). There is no manual reset for this; you will need to wait an hour to try again following your first attempt. If you make more than 20 unsuccessful attempts in a 24-hour period, your login will be 'Suspended' and you will not be able to attempt again for 24 hours. If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact Customer Care at 888.295.4373.
If I selected “Remember this computer,” why am I being asked for a verification code each time I log in?
There are several reasons you may be prompted for a verification code :
- if you log in on different browsers
- if you deleted your browser history
- if you have your browser settings set to delete your cookies and history automatically
Can I receive the two-factor authentication verification code via email?
No, this option is not available. The code can be received using one of the following options:
- Text message
- Phone call
- Authy App (A third-party app that generates a one-time passcode. To register you will need an email address and phone number.)
How can I reset my two-factor authentication enrollment?
You can reset your own two-factor authentication enrollment in both the app and online by going to your Profile page, then select ‘Security’ within the ‘Settings’ area.
After successfully signing in, the first screen you see is your “Dashboard.” A list of your accounts is presented at the top. To view all accounts on one screen, select “View All.” Beneath your account listing, Quick Actions are presented (Transfer, Pay, Deposit, Message). Under the Quick Action icons you will find Transactions, Payments, Transfers, Card Management, etc.
Can I reorganize my dashboard?
Yes, at the bottom of the dashboard, click “Organize dashboard” to drag and drop, delete or add information.
The dashboard activity displays transactions from all my accounts. How can I find account-specific information?
Simply click “Transaction” for the specific account you want to review.
How do I set up an account alert?
Select the account you would like to add an alert to and then select “Alert preferences.” You may set up balance or transaction alerts based on low or high thresholds. You may choose to receive alerts by email, text or within the app.
Why are transactions labeled as pending?
Transactions appear as pending until they are completely processed.
Can I view my statements?
Yes. To view your statements, choose the account you’d like to review and select “Documents.” If you are currently not signed up to receive statements, you have the option to enroll at the top of the screen.
How do I transfer money between my accounts?
Select the Transfer icon. Then choose the account you want to transfer From and To. Eligible internal and external accounts will be listed. Transfers completed after 6:00 pm will be processed on the next business day.
What are the cutoff times for transfers?
The cutoff time for transferring funds between West Shore Bank accounts is 6 p.m. for each business day. External, or Bank-to-Bank, transfer cutoff time is 4 p.m. each business day.
Can I add a memo line to a transfer?
A memo line can be added to an immediate transfer. It cannot be added to recurring or future-dated transfers.
Why am I unable to add a memo to recurring or future-dated transfers?
Memos are not an option for recurring or future-dated transfers; however, you can add a “tag” to transactions that will appear after the transfer posts to your account.
Can I make a person-to-person transfer?
Yes. The recipient’s phone number and e-mail address are required. On your desktop, select “Pay a person” from the Payments box, or select the “+” at the top of the “Payments” box from your mobile app and then choose “Add a person.” You must then select a Keyword that you will share with that person. After submitting the information, confirm your password to continue the process. After sharing the keyword with your payee, they must then activate their account so you can send payments. You will receive an e-mail notification when the payee has activated their account.
Will I be able to delete transfers once they have been submitted?
No, internal and external transfers cannot be deleted once submitted. If a transfer was submitted mistakenly, a new transfer will need to be set up to move the funds back.
How do I make a loan payment?
Select the Transfer icon and choose the checking or savings account you want to make your payment from. Then select your loan account to transfer to. To schedule a recurring payment, select “More Options” to schedule frequency and date. Transfers completed after 6:00 pm will be processed on the next business day.
Can I set up automated loan payments?
To schedule a recurring payment or a future-dated payment, select “More Options” to schedule frequency and date.
How can I view an estimated payoff for my loan?
An estimated payoff is shown in the Account Details. This payoff estimate may not include additional fees and other charges that have accrued, such as escrow. For a final payoff amount, please contact Customer Care at 888.295.4373.
What controls are available for managing my debit and credit cards?
Under Card Management on your Dashboard, you will have more access and control for your West Shore Bank debit and credit card:
- Report a card lost or stolen
- Turn your card on or off
- Add and remove travel notices
- Reorder and activate a new card
How do I report a lost or stolen card?
To report a lost or stolen card, log in to your Online Banking account and click on the applicable card in the “Card Management” area of your Dashboard. Select ‘Report lost/stolen’ and indicate the appropriate option.
Can I lock my debit or credit card from being used for a period of time?
Yes. Within Card Management, simply select the card you want to lock and toggle the switch. Transactions will be denied, but recurring payments may continue. Any credits or deposits to the card will also be allowed.
Are there device requirements to access the mobile app?
Yes, the mobile app is compatible with iPhone and iPad devices running iOS version 11 or newer, and Android phones and tablets with version 5.0 or newer. Devices must have access to the internet.
How much does the WSB Touch mobile app cost?
There are no fees to download and use the WSB Touch mobile app; however, connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
Do I use the same user ID and password for the mobile app as I would for online banking?
Yes, you will use the same user ID and password that you use to log into online banking.
If I forgot my password, can I reset it within the app?
Yes, you can easily reset your login credentials by clicking on the ‘Forgot?’ link on the mobile app.
How do I sign out of the mobile app?
You will automatically be signed out once the swipe or close the app. Each time you access your app, you will be required to enter your passcode, use your fingerprint or utilize the facial recognition feature in order to log in again.
Can I pay bills or a person in the app?
Yes, you can easily add payees, edit payees, and submit payments using the app.
Is there a fee to use mobile deposit?
No, mobile deposit within the West Shore Bank Touch app is free.
Are there any limitations with using mobile deposit?
Yes, there are daily and monthly limitations to the number and dollar amounts that can be deposited through a mobile device. Contact Customer Care at 888.295.4373 for specific details.
When I make a mobile deposit, why doesn’t the app automatically take a picture?
The auto capture feature is not currently available, but we are actively working to offer this as soon as possible. When taking pictures of a check, make sure you're in a well-lit area and the check is placed on a darker surface for contrast.
I don’t see a bill pay option on my Dashboard. How do I access my business bill pay?
To access business bill pay, click on the ‘Cash Management’ tab in the menu option. From there you’ll see the ‘Bill Pay’ tab to process payments. Simply click on the ‘Dashboard’ tab to go back to viewing account balances and transaction information.
How do I manage my users?
To manage users, click on the ‘Cash Management’ tab in the menu option. From there you’ll see the screens to manage your users. Simply click on the ‘Dashboard’ tab to go back to viewing account balances and transaction information.
How do I initiate an ACH template?
There is a feature in the menu options titled ‘Approve ACH’ to initiate an existing ACH batch that does not require changes to the dollar amount of the batch. Should you need to make changes to the dollar amounts, click on the ‘Cash Management’ tab in the menu option. From there you’ll see the screens to initiate and manage your ACH transactions. Simply click on the ‘Dashboard’ tab to go back to viewing account balances and transaction information.
How do I initiate a Wire Transfer?
There is a feature in the menu options titled ‘Approve Wire’ to initiate and approve a wire transfer template or to approve a wire transfer once it has been initiated if it is a new beneficiary or one-time wire. Should you need to add a new beneficiary, edit an existing template, or initiate a one-time wire,
click on the ‘Cash Management’ tab in the menu option. From there you’ll see the screens initiate new wire transfers or edit your existing templates. Simply click on the ‘Dashboard’ tab to go back to viewing account balances and transaction information.
How do I upload a positive pay file and decision positive pay exception items?
To access positive pay functions, click on the ‘Cash Management’ tab in the menu option. From there you’ll see the screens to manage positive pay. Simply click on the ‘Dashboard’ tab to go back to viewing account balances and transaction information.
How will I access Autobooks in the new experience?
You can access Autobooks by clicking on the Autobooks tab.
For active Autobooks customers prior to May 27, there will be an extra step before this tab is available. You should have received a phone call from our Autobooks Customer Care representative explaining the first-time login process. As reminder, when you login for the first time on May 27, simply notify Autobooks you have logged in by calling 866-617-3122 or email at [email protected] . Once the login has been verified, the Autobooks tab will be enabled and you’ll be notified that your connection has been established and ready to go.
Does West Shore Bank offer connections with Intuit financial software, Quicken and QuickBooks?
Yes, if enrolled for Online Banking, you can connect to your personal accounts through Quicken financial management software—or if you are a business, through QuickBooks account management software.
What is the difference between Web Connect and Direct Connect?
Web Connect allows you to download your transactions directly from within Online Banking and import them into Quicken / QuickBooks. Direct Connect allows Intuit to connect directly to your Univest accounts on your behalf. You do not have to manually sign in to Online Banking and manually download transactions. It is a two-way connection that can be used for paying bills and transfers from within the Intuit product.
How do I connect to Quicken or QuickBooks?
When activating through the software, search for ‘West Shore Bank’ to use Web Connect or ‘West Shore Bank-DL’ to use Direct Connect. You will be required to enter your Online Banking username and password, and then select the accounts to be linked.
I am unable to connect my accounts with Quicken / QuickBooks, who should I contact?
If you were previously connect to West Shore Bank with Quicken or QuickBooks, you may need to disconnect and reconnect to re-establish connectivity. Below are helpful links on how to do this.
- For Quicken:
- For QuickBooks:
Questions about Intuit products and features should be directed to Intuit support: 1-800-446-8848.
Will my third-party aggregators, such as Mint, Acorn, etc., still be able to access my online banking accounts?
If this connection is not working properly, please inform your provider that you are having issues so they can work to correct it on their end.
West Shore Bank supports the convenient services of a digital wallet making purchases simple and contactless by paying with your phone. You can add your eligible West Shore Bank Debit and Credit cards to Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay. For additional details, Click Here.