LOBBIES NOW OPEN | Submit Your PPP Loan Applications
Our lobbies are now open
- Our lobbies are open regular hours to help you with teller services, new accounts, certificates, consumer loans and other transactions.
- You may continue to use our drive-ups for routine transactions including – depositing checks, transfers, loan payments, and more.
- Digital banking allows you to manage accounts 24/7, no matter where you are. You can pay bills, deposit checks, set up alerts, track expenses and more.
- We accept appointments if you prefer to meet with someone in person at a designated time. Call us at 888.295.4373 to make an appointment at your local branch location.
- Preventative measures are in place, including plexiglass shields, markers to promote social distancing, and sanitizer in our lobbies.
- We require staff and customers in our offices to wear masks.
PPP Loan Application Process
We are accepting and submitting both new and second-draw PPP loan applications to the SBA. Please work with your commercial lender to submit your application package. If you do not have a commercial lender, please call us at 231.845.3500 or 888.295.4373. These funds are being distributed by the SBA on a first-come basis, so don't delay!
Check status of Economic Impact Payment - We encourage you to set up a deposit alert within Digital Banking to inform you when your account is credited. Just select the account you would like to add a transaction alert to and then select "Alert preferences." You may receive alerts by email, text or within the app.