Set up Deposit Alerts | Beware of Potential Scammers | Lobbies Open
Expecting a Stimulus Check?
Set up Deposit Alerts in Digital Banking through a desktop or the WSB Touch app.
By setting up Deposit Alerts, you will be notified when deposit transactions reach your account. Add Deposit Alerts to any West Shore Bank account by selecting an account > Alert Preference > Transaction Alerts > When credit is over $xx.
To download the WSB Touch app or learn more about Digital Banking, click here.
We are aware of phone calls being made pretending to be from your bank's fraud department. DO NOT GIVE ANY ACCOUNT OR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THEM, even if the caller ID shows it is coming from your bank. These scammers are shrewd and will spoof real phone numbers. West Shore Bank will never ask for your account number or password.
For more information on this and other scams, click here. If you have any questions or believe you have been a target of a scam, please contact our Customer Care Department at 231.845.3500 or 888.295.4373 for additional assistance.
Our lobbies are now open
- Our lobbies are open regular hours to help you with teller services, new accounts, certificates, consumer loans and other transactions.
- You may continue to use our drive-ups for routine transactions including – depositing checks, transfers, loan payments, and more.
- Digital banking allows you to manage accounts 24/7, no matter where you are. You can pay bills, deposit checks, set up alerts, track expenses and more.
- We accept appointments if you prefer to meet with someone in person at a designated time. Call us at 888.295.4373 to make an appointment at your local branch location.
- Preventative measures are in place, including plexiglass shields, markers to promote social distancing, and sanitizer in our lobbies.
- We require staff and customers in our offices to wear masks.
PPP Loan Application Process
We are accepting and submitting both new and second-draw PPP loan applications to the SBA. Please work with your commercial lender to submit your application package. If you do not have a commercial lender, please call us at 231.845.3500 or 888.295.4373. These funds are being distributed by the SBA on a first-come basis, so don't delay!
Check status of Economic Impact Payment - We encourage you to set up a deposit alert within Digital Banking to inform you when your account is credited. Just select the account you would like to add a transaction alert to and then select "Alert preferences." You may receive alerts by email, text or within the app.