We provided our first mortgage in 1900 — since then we’ve become one of the top home lenders in Western Michigan. Turn to us when you’re ready.
- Competitive, low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- Fixed rate for first 5 or 7 years, and adjusts annually thereafter. Available terms: 5-1, 7-1, up to 30-year amortization.
- USDA Rural Housing Loans
- VA Loans
- MSHDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- Balloon Mortgages
- Construction Loans
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-approvals for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making and processing in Western Michigan
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your mortgage payment and interest rate will never change over the life of the loan.
- Principal and interest payment will not change
- Different loan terms available to fit your needs
Consider a fixed rate mortgage if:
- You plan to be in your house for more than 7-8 years
- You have a fixed income
- You want the security of knowing your monthly payment will fit within your budget
A balloon mortgage is a mortgage in which the total loan amount is not spread over the term, making monthly payments smaller, but leaving a balance due at maturity. Think you’ll move or refinance soon? If you change your mind, you can simply extend the remaining balance of your balloon mortgage.
- Option of bi-weekly or monthly payments
- Bi-weekly payments allow you to pay off your loan more quickly
- For example, a typical 30 year mortgage made with bi-weekly payments will pay out in 22 ½ years.
Consider a balloon mortgage if:
- You plan on moving in a few years
- You will be refinancing for improvements
Can’t seem to find the home of your dreams? Build it!
- Allows you to build your primary or secondary home
- Converts to a long term mortgage once home construction is complete
- Offers predictability of knowing what your payments will be
Consider a construction loan if:
You will have your home built
For that vacation retreat or retirement home.
- Various financing options
- Various term options to fit your budget
Consider Second Home financing if:
- You're looking to find a secondary residence
Start those improvements that will make your house just right… right now.
Consider a home improvement loan if:
- There are projects you don’t want to put off any longer
- You want to increase the value of your house
- Longer terms for more affordable monthly payments
- Guarantee of a fixed payment and term, so you can be sure it will fit your budge