Your home may be one of your most valuable investments — turn to your built-in equity when it’s time to finance bigger expenses.
- Variable-rate home equity line of credit (HELOC) for ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Revolving credit – as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Accommodating repayment terms
- The interest paid may be tax deductible1
- Expert lenders to guide you
- Local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
1Consult a tax advisor.