Banking in Times of Viral Illness & Social Distancing
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) and other flu viruses continue to spread globally and throughout the United States, we want to assure our customers, employees and local families that their safety is our priority. We have a team dedicated to monitoring, planning and ensuring West Shore Bank will remain operational, including identification of alternate work locations for employees and continuity plans for critical operations.
Below are helpful tips to help limit your potential exposure:
- We strongly recommend using West Shore Bank's tools and resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access through our digital banking (mobile and desktop) and TeleBank services. These channels allow you to check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks, and pay bills. If you are not enrolled in online banking and need assistance, visit any West Shore Bank office or contact Customer Care at 888.295.4373. For personal online banking, you may also self-enroll. You can also download our WSB Mobile app for your Apple or Android device.
- Make West Shore Bank loan payments through our website payment portal
- We encourage you to limit cash handling. Use your West Shore Bank debit card when making payments. Remember to wipe down your debit and credit cards after using them in a payment device.
- Arrange for direct deposit services into your checking or savings account.
- Consider using drive-up or ATM services to limit person-to-person contact. Easy ways to conduct banking while limiting person-to-person contact are also available here.
- Business customers can use ACH services to electronically pay vendors and employees.
- For our small business customers, consider using Autobooks for invoicing and accepting electronic payments.
West Shore Bank is prepared to offer assistance, as needed, to impacted customers through a range of measures. Should you, as a customer of West Shore Bank, encounter a hardship as a result of the coronavirus, please call us at 888.295.4373 during business hours to discuss solutions.
We have the people, technology, products, services and tools to help you navigate during this challenging time. We remain committed and focused to meeting your financial needs.
Below are helpful information sources to help keep you aware and prepared.