Reinvest in your community with a free, interest-bearing municipal savings account that boosts your balance monthly. With our Insured Municipal Savings account, you can enjoy daily liquidity while reinvesting taxpayer funds in your local community.
- Competitive Interest
- No Monthly Fees
What is a Municipal Savings Account?
With a Municipal Savings Account, you’ll enjoy flexibility and ease while earning a competitive rate of return on your funds.
- Designed specifically for government entities only
- Higher returns than savings account
- Competitive, fixed rate for length of term
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 14 days to 60 months)
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- $500 minimum deposit to open
Open an Insured Municipal Savings Account!
West Shore Bank has been Making a Difference Since 1898. For over a century, we have remained committed to helping the people and businesses along the lakeshore to improve their financial well-being. Visit one of our nine locations in Ludington, Frankfort, Hart, Manistee, Onekama, Scottville, or Traverse City.
Apply now to get started with a Municipal Savings Account and enjoy access to Business Digital Banking services such as Bill Pay, Mobile Check Deposit, Autobooks, and more.