Increase your earning potential without locking up your funds. In fact, access is enhanced with direct check-writing ability. With a business Money Market Savings account, you can have the best of both worlds: flexibility and a higher interest rate. Best of all, our business money market is a free savings account when you maintain the minimum balance.
- Tiered Interest
- Direct Check Writing
- Digital Banking
Benefits of a Business Money Market Account
- Your deposits are insured by the FDIC up to $250,000
- More access to your funds than a traditional business savings account
- ATM access and check-writing privileges
What is Money Market Savings For Business?
If you can maintain a higher savings balance, you should be rewarded with a higher interest rate and more flexibility. Learn more:
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds
- Greater earnings than regular savings:
- Competitive, tiered rates on entire balance
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Avoid the $12 monthly maintenance fee by maintaining a minimum balance of $1,000
- 6 electronic withdrawals allowed per month; unlimited ATM or in-person withdrawals
- Make deposits at any time or set up direct deposit
- Free digital banking
- Free ATM card
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Open A Business Money Market Savings Account
West Shore Bank has been Making a Difference Since 1898. For over a century, we have remained committed to helping the people and businesses in Michigan to improve their financial well-being. Visit one of our nine locations in Ludington, Frankfort, Hart, Manistee, Onekama, Scottville, or Traverse City.
Apply now to get started with a business money market savings account and enjoy access to Business Digital Banking services such as Bill Pay, Mobile Check Deposit, Autobooks, and more.