With a CD, your principal is insured and your interest rate is always guaranteed. You can earn higher returns on your deposit then with a traditional business savings account. And, with a fixed interest rate for the length of your term, you’ll always know what your exact return will be.
- Competitive Interest
- No Monthly Fees
What is a Business CD?
With a Certificate of Deposit, you’ll earn a higher return for a longer-term commitment. Learn more:
- Higher returns than savings account
- Competitive, fixed rate for length of term
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 14 days to 60 months)
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- $500 minimum deposit to open
Open A Business Certificate of Deposit!
West Shore Bank has been Making a Difference Since 1898. For over a century, we have remained committed to helping the people and businesses along the lakeshore to improve their financial well-being. Visit one of our nine locations in Ludington, Frankfort, Hart, Manistee, Onekama, Scottville, or Traverse City.