Rather than deal with a single lump sum, a commercial line of credit allows you to easily access the exact funds you need. And you’ll only pay interest on what you use. Enjoy competitive rates for a range of long-term or seasonal business needs.
- Competitive Rates
- Local Processing
- Quick Decisions
What is a business line of credit?
A commercial line of credit works similarly to a credit card. You get approved for a certain borrowing limit and can tap your credit line, up to the limit, then pay off or make payments on what you borrowed, and use it again as needed. Business lines of credit are connected to your business checking account, so you can easily transfer funds back and forth.
What can a business line of credit be used for?
Business lines of credit are generally used for short-term expenses such as inventory or unexpected costs, or everyday operating expenses when cash flow is tight. Larger purchases, such as equipment or real estate, have their own business term loans.
Benefits of a Business Line of Credit
Why choose us for your business revolving credit line? As a local business, West Shore Bank feels a special responsibility to other Michigan businesses. West Shore Bank offers:
- Competitive rates for a wide range of long-term or seasonal business needs
- Seasonal fluctuations
- Capitalize on trade discounts
- Working capital
- Ongoing updates
- And more
- Provides greater financial flexibility
- Repayment customized based on your business’s unique needs
- Funds available right as you need them; apply once then use again as needed thereafter
- Revolving credit – as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Only pay interest on the part that's used
- Funds are easily accessible via check
- Local decision-making and processing in Western Michigan
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Apply for a Business Line of Credit!
West Shore Bank has been Making a Difference Since 1898. For over a century, West Shore Bank has remained committed to helping the people and businesses along the lakeshore to improve their financial well-being. Visit one of our ten Michigan locations in Ludington, Muskegon, Frankfort, Hart, Manistee, Onekama, Scottville, or Traverse City.
Apply now for a business line of credit from the local bank that works hard to support your business. Talk to a business lender to learn more about commercial loans.