Funds are tight when you’re growing — give yourself some breathing room with checking that keeps things affordable.
- No Monthly Service Fee
- EMV Chip Debit Card
- Simplified checking solution for any size of business
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- 150 free items per month; 30¢ per item thereafter
- No per-item fees for non-profits, public funds and customers with an Insured Municipal Savings or Insured Cash Management Savings account
- Free investment, retirement and estate planning
- Free business digital banking
- Send professional invoices, receive digital payments with Autobooks
- Free EMV business debit card
- $200 minimum deposit to open
Autobooks lets you send digital invoices to customers, receive digital payments right into your checking account, and manage cash flow — all from inside West Shore Bank’s online and mobile banking.
Send digital invoices, accept electronic payments
Send customers a professional invoice or estimate right from your digital banking. For added flexibility, set up recurring invoices, payment/past due reminders, and sales tax rates. Prefer direct payment? Businesses and nonprofits are provided with a unique link to a secure payment form — which can then be shared with paying customers via text, email, or even pasted into a web page. All payments go directly into your checking account.
Get a complete small business solution, inside digital banking
Autobooks is so much more than just payment acceptance and invoicing. The full suite — available inside your digital banking — also includes financial reporting, payables, and accounting functionality. Best of all, you don’t have to spend endless nights learning how to use Autobooks. The user-friendly interface gives you everything you need to get your business up and running.
Stay on top of payment activity, manage cash flow
Maintaining a healthy cash flow is critical to the success of your small business. Our dashboard keeps you up to date on customer payments — quickly see who’s opened your invoices, who’s made a payment, and who still owes you money. You can also easily access more detailed reports such as vendor balances, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets. All reports automatically update behind the scenes, so you can focus on the bottom line.
Save money on processing fees
Our processing rates will save you money versus expensive app providers — offering you the most reliable and cost-effective way to get paid directly into your checking account.