Set Spending Targets in MoneyTracker
Track Your Spending with MoneyTracker
Do you have a monthly or weekly budget, or do you spend as you go? Even if you don't want to set up a budget, West Shore Bank can help you categorize your spending and see where your money is going.
Our budgeting tool, MoneyTracker, can track your expenses and set up spending targets through your online banking portal.
With MoneyTracker, you can:
- Set a monthly budget
- Set customized spending targets for dining out, transportation, groceries, payments, etc.
- Track cash flow to determine the best time to schedule payments
- Set goals (save for a house, pay off loans/credit cards, etc.)
- Sync accounts from other banks, investment firms and credit card providers to get a complete financial picture
- Add personal notifications such as balance alerts or bill reminders
How to Set a Spending Target
STEP 1: Login to online banking and select the MoneyTracker tab
STEP 2: Select the Budget tab within the MoneyTracker dashboard
STEP 3: Select Add A New Spending Target
STEP 4: Indicate the tags or categories you want to track (Dining Out, Coffee, Groceries, etc.), name the spending target and set a monthly limit
STEP 5: Select Add Spending Target to confirm new spending target