In 2011, West Shore Bank was announced as one of the top 200 community banks in America by U.S. Banker, a national banking publication.
» Learn More
- We are committed to the communities we serve by way of providing employment, supporting community projects and events and being a responsible corporate citizen.
- We are committed to our customers by providing quality products and services at a fair price, local decision-making and superior customer service.
- We are committed to our employees by providing a work environment which encourages individual initiative, promotes personal growth and assures that every employee will be treated with dignity and respect.
- We are committed to our shareholders by striving to constantly maximize shareholder value.
- We will treat everyone in an equitable and consistent manner.
- We will protect and safeguard all customer information.
- We will create an environment which earns and maintains customer trust.
- We will aspire to consistently achieve reasonable growth and profitability.
- We will manage in a fashion which promotes sound financial principles.
- We believe that we can best meet the needs of the communities we serve, our customers, employees and shareholders by remaining an independent community bank.