Deposit funds quickly and conveniently with merchant deposit capture.
» Learn More
2013 business symposium
Following a successful inaugural event last year, West Shore Bank is pleased to once again host its Business Symposium at West Shore Community College. This forum provides the opportunity for business owners, corporate executives and other business leaders throughout Mason, Oceana, and Manistee counties to come together and learn effective strategies to deal with their most pressing business issues.
Below you’ll find links to each of the event’s presentations so you can download a PDF version for yourself.
"Michigan's Economic Competitiveness, How Do We Compare with Other States in the Race for Jobs?
- Richard Studley, Michigan Chamber of Commerce
“Human Capital: Preserving Your Company’s Future
- Chad Perry, Plante Moran, PLLC
“Best Practices to Run & Perpetuate a Family-Owned Business
- Ellie Frey, Family Business Alliance
- Barbara Dartt, GROW: The Family Business Advisors
“Health Care Reform Panel Discussion
- David Horvath, Crowe Horwath LLP
- Tripp W. Vander Wal, Miller Johnson
“SEO Tools for Every Business Owner
- Joanne Fowler, Michigan Small Business and Technology Development Center at GVSU
“Operational Excellence – It Fits Any Business
- Alan Lund, UHY Advisors, Inc.
“Resources for Small Business
- Tony Fox, Mid-Michigan Small Business and Technology Development Center
“Tapping into International Markets: Strategies and Resources for West Michigan Businesses
- Patrick McRae, Prima Civitas Foundation
For more information on how West Shore Bank can serve all your business banking needs, please call 231-845-3500 or 888-295-4373 or stop in any branch to speak with a bank representative today.